22.5.15

First youtube video- Every day makeup tutorial ♡



So I've been meaning to do a youtube channel for a while now and I've finally found the time to get it started. This is just a really simple first video showing step by step how I acheive my makeup everyday. I'm aware its not flawless but its just a quick one to give everyone an idea on what to expect on my channel. I'll be doing Lookbooks, hauls, makeup tutorials and any other fashion and makeup requests people would like to see. I hope you all enjoy it, give me a subscribe and keep up to date with my future video. Would love some requests and ideas for my next videos ♡




Also forgot.. the eyeliner is collection brand from super drug :)

Music: Jhené Aiko - Wading, Spotless Mind,  Bed Peace (Explicit) ft. Childish Gambino

Anything i've missed out or if anyone has any questions then please feel free to ask, i'll be replying to all!

(The next video will be a shoe collection, in the process of editing!)

 http://www.ebay.com/itm/231142305733?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

No comments:

Post a Comment