25.6.15

Blue Vanilla tastes good this summer- Summer Lookbook





I felt all summery yesterday in my new gorgeous Dress from Blue Vanilla. I’m not much of a girlie girl but every now and again I do pull out them summery dresses when the weathers right. 









 I live in London so we have good and bad days when it comes to weather but today was one of the good, so I pulled out this summer outfit to enjoy in the sun. The dress is a gorgeous striped chiffon fabric with an elasticized waste and a midi silhouette. I love the pleating around the skirt and keyhole detailing at the front and back of the neck. It’s so practical for days when you really don’t want much skin out but still want to enjoy the hot weather. I'm wearing a size M but the waist is elasticity so you don’t really have to worry about specific measuring. I’m also very short so the midi to long length really compliments my height! Haven’t the length just above the ankles doesn’t shorten my already short legs.

 You can find the exact dress on their website here



 I paired the dress with my burgundy metallic Office courts, simple armlet jewelry and round shades from Primark. Depending on the occasion or season you can mix it up and wear heeled boots or sandals; gladiators would look lovely. For me this dress wont go into hiding in winter, I’ll be pairing it with leather jackets and Doc Martins for that Tomboy/Girly mix.



 For more gorgeous pieces that are essential for upcoming festivals and summer days like this click on the link below 


 Photos taken by Amostobi 

Organized by EtailPR 

 More summer look books/styling posts coming soon, including videos showing head to toe outfit builds. Keep an eye on my social medias (links are in the sidebar)

No comments:

Post a Comment