15.7.15

BLACK & BLUE





In this post I'm wearing my brand new CAVA peep toe heels by Forever Unique.
A luxury fashion brand, which specializes in women’s occasion wear. Their clothing is perfect for glamorous events with high quality products that are a unique take on the trends out today. As soon as I saw these gorgeous heels I knew I had to have them. I'm a sucker for Cobalt blue anything and surprisingly I’ve never owned a pair of heels in this amazing colour.



 Forever unique sent me these beauties in the most luxurious packaging I think I’ve ever experienced when it comes to online shopping. The shoebox came inside a second box swimming in forever unique tissue paper, protecting the shoebox its self. The matt black cardboard printed with gold lettering read 'forever unique' and I was beyond excited! The packaging itself gave me a whole new online shopping experience, which I think every brand should consider for their customers.


The heels are made from high quality cow leather with PU Lining, which is obvious as the quality is perfect. Just to top off the gorgeous colour and quality, they are embellished on the strap with large Cobalt jewels. The heel high is 11cm so they’re comfortable to walk it, however because of the style and how gorgeousssss they are I would definitely keep them for date nights and other special occasions. I paired the heels with a simple black plunge jumpsuit, gold detailed belt and a bold red lip (which is a fab contrast with the blue). I wanted to dress down the shoes and also make them stand out from the rest of the outfit.


                         Click HERE to be directed to exact heels now. (They also come in black!)






Other outfit/beauty details:
Jumpsuit - Primark
Belt - River Island
Lipstick - Mac (Ruby Red)
Rings- Primark

Photogrpahy By Kirin Sall
Instagram : Kirinsall



To shop all Forever Uniques new summer collection and more click on the link below!



No comments:

Post a Comment