9.10.15

Comfy outing






Other than having the biggest guilty pleasure for all things camo we all know Khaki is everywhere right now so I only thought it was right to do a subtle post clashing the two. I thought this Michael Kors bag went hand in hand with my new Khaki lace up boots.. The colour palettes and fabric work really well together without being to Khaki overwelming.

This was a casual day so I styled them both up with a simple slouchy white shirt and a denim mini skirt. And can I say this denim skirt is something I've been apparently been missing out on for a long time now. I think the last time I wore a denim hipster mini skirt it was in the late 90s! But I love this one from H&M its so comfy and goes with every top in my wardrobe!

    

Photography all by Christos Markou










                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment