23.10.15

OMG JELLY BELLY'S




So it's pretty nice being a blogger getting the odd freebies.. the excitement over a new FREE piece of clothing or makeup ect... But getting this little gift from Jelly belly was so exciting. I love sweets anyway but the little kid came out of me when I got these through the post.





Look I've tried Jelly babies and sugary sweets before.. I wasn't completly deprived as a child. I'm literally doing this small review because they literally tasted so good! haha!

The sweets come with a little hand book because not only do they all have their own individual flavours but mixed together they make whole new flavours. exciting right?! I was basically sat in bed catching up on first dates for a whole hour eating these things.. luckily I took a photo first!




HEAD OVER TO JELLY BABY NOW TO 
SEE WHAT ELSE THEY HAVE TO
 FEED YOUR SWEET TOOTH!





Anyway thanks Jelly Belly 




Organsised by EtailPR



No comments:

Post a Comment